With awareness of the oral health issues that affect seniors, your Precious Smiles checkup will involve a thorough assessment of your body’s systems around the face and mouth, including:
- Your teeth for signs of decay
- Your gums for signs of infection
- Inner cheeks
- Salivary glands and lymph nodes
- Your jaw for signs of clicking and popping
- The alignment of your bite
- The skin of your face and neck
All these body structures work together to ensure good oral health. For seniors, it is especially important to check often, ensuring that your systems are in good shape. It is also essential to maintain your oral health regime into old age. Brush and floss daily, rinse your mouth with an antiseptic mouthwash, and visit your dentist for regular cleanings.
At Precious Smiles, we take special care to welcome seniors and work with them to ensure good oral health. Call today, and discover Scottsdale’s most affordable dental care for seniors.