Welcome to Precious Smiles – Dentist Scottsdale, AZ
Welcome to your affordable dental care provider in Arizona. Our practice is committed to giving you the best possible smile and providing quality care in a relaxed, comfortable environment. We understand that stained or poorly arranged may bring down your self-esteem. And we would like to put a stop to it by using our cosmetic dentistry, teeth whitening, affordable dental implants for seniors, emergency dental care Scottsdale, and other available services.
At Precious Smiles, we go the extra mile to put a stop to your pains. Toothaches are like nightmares, and they should not continue forever. At our clinic, we have a capable cosmetic dentist in Scottsdale who are always willing to attend to your worries. All you need to do is to reach out to a dentist.
The Scottsdale Dentist at Precious Smiles
Under the expert care of Dr. Tony Kaocharoen (Dr. K or Dr. K-O to his patients), you will see all of your oral care needs to be addressed. Here at Precious Smiles, we welcome patients of all ages, from children to teens to adults to seniors. We work with you to develop the optimal treatment plan, provide cost estimates, and coordinate with your insurance company to work with your budget. Don’t hesitate to get your essential dental treatment. Look no further than Precious Smiles for affordable dental care in the area.
Our Dental Services
Among the services we provide are:
- Cosmetic dentistry, including bonding, crowns, veneers, and repairing chipped or cracked teeth
- Teeth whitening
- Dental implants
- General and preventive dentistry
- Dental Care for Seniors
- Porcelain Restoration
Standard full dentures are dentures that comprise a full set of upper and lower teeth. Implant dentures Scottsdale can be designed to be supported by implants, gums, or teeth.
We offer high-quality services at Scottsdale Dentistry, which go hand in hand with your budget. Many people are afraid to visit the cosmetic dental clinic because of the high cost of the service. With this in mind, we established a fair and considerable pricing system for our services. Our treatment plan also captures all the patient’s needs.
On top of all these, we have highly trained staff who are gentle in their approach. Emphasis is placed on helping you get relaxed and comfortable. Our value has earned us many loyal clients who come from different countries. And we are very confident in our services.
Why Choose Precious Smiles?
There are other dental clinics in Scottsdale and other cities in Arizona. You may get confused regarding the choice to make for your dental treatment. You heard about Precious Smiles, and you are wondering why you should choose the clinic above its counterparts. There is a lot to gain from choosing our dental clinic. You can visit us to confirm the quality of our services. After all, it is better to see it once than to hear about it a thousand times. The head Scottsdale Dentist, Dr. Kaochareon, is a Cosmetic Surgeon in Arizona. He is fondly called Dr. K by his patients and is a competent dentist who knows his onions. Patients are allowed access to equipment that would make the treatment process convenient and enjoyable. The rest of the dental team also comprises competent individuals who graduated from reputable universities. Our dental clinic also offers fair pricing and treats your dental concern while considering your budget.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
It is widely assumed that you should see a dentist twice a year. This is a good rule of thumb to remember when in doubt. However, if you want to know how frequently you should have a dental checkup, you should consider your specific mouth, hygiene, habits, and overall health.
Many people wait till they experience toothaches or awkward color changes before visiting a dentist. But this is not advisable. A problem that started mildly would have gone worse before it got the notice of the dentist. And it may become more problematic. Visiting a Scottsdale Dentist regularly for a check-up means protecting yourself from a bigger problem. Just as the proverb says, a stitch in time saves nine. Again, you may have a dental problem and not be aware. You can also visit a dentist to get teeth whitening done; it will boost your confidence and give you a precious smile.
As part of good oral hygiene, you should change your toothbrush regularly. The dentist advised that you should change your toothbrush every three months. Plaques accumulate on your toothbrush, so you should change them regularly. Patients treating tooth decay, gum disease, and other dental issues should change their toothbrushes more often. Toothbrushes should be washed, cleaned, and kept in a cool place. Electric toothbrushes can be used for more than 3 months before replacing them. We await your visit to Scottsdale Dentistry. Kindly reach out to us through the details given on our page. We want to see your precious smile.
- Always remember to clean your teeth twice a day and floss at least once a day! Make sure you’re using fluoride toothpaste, and ask our experts whether you need a fluoride rinse. This will aid in the prevention of cavities.
- Avoid sugary foods (which increase the number of germs in the mouth, perhaps leading to increased plaque and cavities), as well as smoke (which can stain teeth, cause gum disease, and eventually lead to oral cancer).
- Brush your tongue if you want to! Food particles will be removed, and plaque-causing bacteria will be reduced. Brushing your tongue can also help keep your breath fresh.
- Make an appointment for your regular checkup. It is suggested that you see your Dentist Scottsdale every six months.
- What time is the business time? Do they fit your schedule?
- Is it easy to access the office from work or home?
- Where were the dentists trained and educated?
- What is the dentist’s approach to preventive dentistry?
- How often do dentists attend meetings and continuing education workshops?
- What type of anesthesia is the dentist certified to help you feel relaxed and more comfortable during the required dental treatment?
- What are the arrangements made to deal with emergencies outside business hours? (Most dentists coordinate with colleagues or emergency referral services if they are unable to respond to an emergency.)
- Is information about all fees and payment schedules provided before treatment is scheduled? When making comparisons, ask for a quote on some common procedures such as x-rays of the entire mouth, oral examination and cleaning, and caries filling.
- Do dentists participate in your dental care plan?
- What is the medical treatment policy of the absent dentist?
Absolutely, our dental practices are committed to a standard of excellence. Everyone from our team to Dr. Tony Kaocharoen himself holds themselves to the highest standards at all times. We offer a full range of dental services that can be customized to your unique needs and preferences. Comprehensive treatment planning that includes both general, restorative, and cosmetic dental care is available. If you have a dental emergency, Scottsdale Dentist Dr. Kaocharoen will strive to see you as soon as possible, and our entire team wants to ensure an environment that is welcoming, comfortable, and conducive to optimal oral health.
We get a lot of queries about how to improve your smile. You would expect the solutions to be straightforward, but they rarely are. Your smile is unique, and the enhancements that work for someone else might not work for you. Whether we are making a modest grin modification or planning a whole smile makeover, we must pay close attention to detail. Dr. Kaochareon will discuss your goals and preferences, advise you about your cosmetic and restorative alternatives, and assist you in making the best decisions for your smile during your appointment. Teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, clear aligners, and even tooth replacement may be recommended. By the end of your consultation, we will have a plan in place and can even show you a preview of the finished product through digital imaging.